CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
SPECIAL CALLED BUDGET WORKSHOP
Special Called Budget Workshop to be held, Thursday, August 30, 2018, at 6:00 P.M. at City Hall, 2ND floor, Conference Room, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas 76380. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002(c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all of its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, as soon as possible in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
Call to Order, Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance by MPT Jon Hrncirik
- Discuss, consider and take action regarding request from Brad Hammack, to change 405 S. Washington Street, from an R1 Residential to a B-2 Commercial.
Regular meeting closes and Public Hearing will begin
- A Public hearing of the City of Seymour to discuss the proposed tax rate at 0.49102 per $100 value.
Public hearing will close and Regular meeting will resume
- 3. Discuss, review and make modifications to the Purchasing Policy for the City of Seymour.
- Discuss, consider and take action regarding sponsorship donation for the American Cancer Society event scheduled for September 15, 2018.
- MPT Hrncirik and City Council Members will discuss and consider the third draft of the budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019, as proposed by Mayor Pro-Tem and City Staff. City Council may direct modifications to proposed budget document.
- 6. Adjournment
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 North Washington Street, Seymour, TX , a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this, Monday, the 27th day of August 2018, at 4:30 p.m., at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary, TRMC