CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL MEETING
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the City Council of the City of Seymour shall meet in a Regular Meeting on, Thursday, March 21, 2019 to be held at 7:00 P.M. at the Portwood Arts and Civic Center, 800 E. Morris, Seymour, TX 76380, for the purpose of considering the following agenda items. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002(c).
Call to Order, Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Pro-Tem Jon Hrncirik
Announcements from Mayor Pro=Tem: (At this time, Mayor Pro-Tem Hrncirik will make announcements as related to the events of the previous weeks. As always he may make any rearrangements to the order of items on this agenda as he deems prudent in the interest of time).
Citizen questions or comments: (At this time, interested citizens are encouraged to indicate their interest in speaking, and upon being recognized by the Mayor, approach the podium to express your comments. Please speak clearly and speak directly into the microphone. Citizens may speak on any matter other than personnel matters or matters under litigation, for a length of time not to exceed five minutes, please. Neither Council action nor discussion may take place on any matter, until such matter has been placed on an agenda and posted in accordance with law.)
Consent Agenda: (Items listed under the Consent Agenda are considered routine and are generally enacted in one
motion. The exception to this rule is that a Council Member may request one or more items to be removed from the Consent
Agenda for separate discussion and action.)
- Consider approving the consent agenda as follows:
- Approve February, 21, 2019, Regular meeting minutes
(b) First Bank & Trust accounts report summary
(c ) Employee List and Salt Fork Membership Total
(d) Administrative and Supervisor Reports
END OF CONSENT AGENDA
- Discuss, consider and take action to add an Addendum to the Entity Authorization Form from First Bank & Trust, and authorize Mary Griffin, Finance Director and Suzanne Shumate, Accounts Payable/ Payroll Specialist, to conduct banking duties as required.
- Discuss monthly Seymour Water Well Report
- Discuss, consider and approve the City of Seymour bills paid during the month of February, 2019.
- Discuss, consider and take action approving Resolution No. 1478, amending 2018-2019 Budget No. 1470, to allow for a one time budget adjustment to cover SFREC Pool expenses.
- Discuss, consider and give City Administrator direction regarding 2019 Professional Services and Fees received from Eide Bailly in the amount of $25,000.00
- Discuss, consider and approve Ordinance No. 2019-04, an ordinance of the City of Seymour, designating the month of April as Fair Housing Month.
- Discuss, re-consider and take possible action regarding Council decision to purchase City of Seymour, City Pool tunnel slide.
- Discuss, consider and take action to re-appoint the following members to the Planning and Zoning Board: Place 1- Jeannie Allbritton, Place 3- Bill Culver and Place 5- Glenn Vickers for a two year term.
Note: The Council reserves the right to vote/or to act in open session upon each of the items
listed in this agenda.
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of
the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official
posting place (s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas a place of
convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this
Friday, March 15, 2019, at 4:00 p.m., at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary, T.R.M.C.