April 21, 2021 – Special Called Meeting Agenda
Apr 20, 2021
CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
A Special Called Meeting of City Council to be held onWednesday, April 21, 2021, at 6:00 p.m., 301 N. Washington Street, City Hall Conference Room. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
Call to Order/Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Jon Hrncirik.
1. Discuss, consider, and take action on information received regarding the Seymour Municipal Airport Lighting Project.
2. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding a Letter of Intent to TxDOT Aviation Division Representative, Bill Macke.
3. Discuss, consider, and appoint Rusty Stafford to the Seymour Municipal Airport Advisory Board.
4. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding letter received from Texas Department of Agriculture.
5. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding quotes received for AC/Heating Units at Portwood Art & Civic Center, 800 E. Morris Street.
6. Adjournment of meeting
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this, Friday, April 16, 2021 by 2:30 p.m. at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary, TRMC