August 5, 221 – Special Called Meeting/Budget Workshop
Aug 2, 2021
CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING/BUDGET WORKSHOP
A Special Called Meeting of City Council to be held on Thursday, August 5, 2021, at 7:00 p.m., 800 E. Morris Street, Portwood Art & Civic Center, Seymour, Texas 76380. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
1. Call to Order/Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Jon Hrncirik
2. Discuss and hear presentation from Republic Service Representative, regarding trash services new proposal.
3. Discuss, review and modify the City of Seymour Budget 2021-2022, as presented by City Administrator Jeffrey Brasher, Ed. D.
3. Discuss and review the City of Seymour Tax Rate.
4. Discuss, consider, and take action to approve base rate changes, by selecting a presented scenario or developing a new proposal, that allows the City of Seymour to generate revenue lost through the payment of ancillary charges due to the winter storm.
5. Adjournment of meeting
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this, Monday, August 2, 2021, at 3:00 p.m. at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
City Secretary, Conchita Torrez- TRMC