February 8, 2021 – Special Called Meeting Agenda
Feb 9, 2021
CITY OF SEYMOUR
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
Special Called Meeting of Seymour City Council to be held on Monday, February 8, 2021, at 6:00 p.m., at the Portwood Art & Civic Center, 800 E. Morris Street, Seymour Texas 76380. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all of its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
CALL TO ORDER/PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE/ROLL CALL BY MAYOR HRNCIRIK
1. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding building located at 1007
Kenning Drive, also known as Kenning Global Energy Technologies Inc.
REGULAR MEETING CLOSES AND EXECUTIVE SESSIONS BEGIN
2. An Executive Session pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code, Section 551.074; Personnel- City Administrator Position, reviewing two applications.
SECOND EXECUTIVE SESSION BEGINS
3. An Executive Session pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code, Section 551.074; Personnel- Electric Consultant for the City of Seymour Texas.
EXECUTIVE SESSION CLOSES AND REGULAR MEETING RESUMES
4. Take action if any resulting from deliberation during Executive Session.
5. Take action if any resulting from deliberation during Executive Session Two.
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this Wednesday, February 3, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary -TRMC