January 6, 2021 – Special Called City Council Meeting Agenda
Jan 4, 2021
CITY OF SEYMOUR
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
Special Called Meeting of City Council to be held on Wednesday, January 6, 2021, at 6:00 p.m., 800 E. Morris Street, Portwood Art & Civic Center in Seymour Texas 76380. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
Call to Order, Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Jon Hrncirik
Regular Meeting will close to hold a Public Hearing
1. The City of Seymour City Council to hold the First Public Hearing regarding the new proposed City of Seymour Electric rates as proposed by Steve Moffitt with Schneider Engineering.
Public Hearing closes and Regular Meeting will resume
2. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding a Letter of Agreement for Legal Services for the City of Seymour to contract with Taylor, Olson, Adkins, Sralla and Elam, Attorneys & Counselors.
3. Discuss and give direction to City Staff regarding Republic Services.
Regular meeting closes and Executive Session to begin
4. An Executive Session pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code under Section 551.074 Personnel Matters; Transfer Station Attendee Position.
5. An Executive Session pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code under Section 551.074 Personnel Matters; Reverse Osmosis Plant Attendee Position.
6. An Executive Session pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code under Section 551.074; Personnel Matters; Finance Department.
Executive Session closes and Regular Meeting will resume
7. Take action if any resulting from deliberation during Executive Session, Transfer Station Attendee Department.
8. Take action if any, resulting from deliberation during Executive Session, Reverse Osmosis Attendee Department.
9. Take action if any, resulting from deliberation during Executive Session, Finance Department.
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the public always, and said notice posted this Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary -TRMC