July 27, 2021 – Special Called Meeting Agenda
Jul 21, 2021
CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING-COUNCIL TRAINING
A Special Called Meeting/Budget Workshop of City Council to be held onTuesday, July 27, 2021, at 7:00 p.m., 800 E. Morris Street, Portwood Art & Civic Center. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
1. Call to Order/Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Jon Hrncirik
2. Consent Agenda
a.) Approve the meeting minutes from June 10, 2021, June 15,2021, June 17, 2021, and June 29, 2021.
3. PUBLIC HEARINGS
a.) A Public Hearing to discuss change of language for Temporary Service and/or changing of Service Entrance.
b.) A Public Hearing to discuss a proposed, but not constructed, alleyway primarily located on Lots 1-2, Block F of the Miller’s Addition & a proposed, but not constructed, alley way extending 20 ft to the South on to Lots 3-4, Block F of the Miller’s Addition. Also, 50 ft of South River Street, abutting the Western boundary of Lots 1, Block F of the Millers Addition, and a small parcel of land, also known as 206 S. Arkansas, of the Miller’s Addition may conclude sale of property.
4. Discuss, consider, and take action to approve Ordinance No. 2021-10, defining Temporary Service and/or changing of Service Entrance, as described in Section 7, page 10 of said ordinance.
5. Discuss, consider, and take action to approve Ordinance No. 2021-11, regarding the closing of street/alleyway as requested for owner of 206 S. Arkansas Street.
6. Discuss, and review changes made to the City of Seymour Budget for Fiscal Year 2021-2022, presented by City Administrator Jeffrey Brasher, Ed. D. No action will be taken at this time.
7. Security, Open Meeting and Public Information video training. Council will view a Cyber
8. Adjournment of meeting
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this Thursday, July 22, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary, TRMC