May 13, 2021 – Special Called City Council Meeting
May 10, 2021
CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL
SPECIAL CALLED CITY COUNCIL
A Special Called City Council Meeting will be held on Thursday, May 13, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. at 301 N. Washington Street, City Hall, Conference Room, in Seymour, Texas. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c) . The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
Call to Order, Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Jon Hrncirik
1. Discuss, consider, and take action to approve and appoint by form of Resolution a Council member or Citizen to the Baylor County Appraisal Board.
2. Discuss, consider, and review Salt Fork Recreational Complex Golf Membership Fees.
3. Discuss, consider, and take action in regard to opening the Gun Range by or before June 1, 2021.
4. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding City of Seymour Logo.
5. Discuss, consider, and take action to renew cleaning bid with Ashley Ross regarding Portwood Art & Civic Center at 800 E. Morris Street, for a one-year contract.
6. Discuss, consider, and take action to renew cleaning bid with Ashley Ross regarding City Hall Offices at 301 N. Washington Street, for a one-year contract.
7. Discuss, consider, and define the term “Temporary Utility Services”.
Regular meeting closes and Executive Session starts
Executive Session closes and Second Executive starts
9. An Executive Session (closed to the public) and pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code, Section 551.074- Personnel; regarding Council Place #2 vacancy.
Executive Sessions closes and Regular meeting resumes
10. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding deliberation n from first Executive Session.
12. Adjournment of meeting
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:00 p.m., at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary, TRMC