November 2, 2020 – Special Called City Council Meeting Agenda
Oct 27, 2020
CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
A Special Called Meeting of City Council to be held on Monday, November 2, 2020, at 6:00 p.m., at City Hall Auditorium, 301 N. Washington Street. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
Call to Order, Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Hrncirik
1. Discuss and take action regarding concerns from Missie Gray and John Hostas on the City of Seymour Shooting Range.
2. Discuss and take action regarding City Attorney Jonathan Whitsitt’s letter of resignation, effective as of October 31, 2020.
3. Discuss, consider, and approve revised City of Seymour Shooting Range Membership Policy.
4. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding City of Seymour Shooting Range responsibilities.
5. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding bid received for Internet Technician Services for the City of Seymour.
6. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding bid received from Dowtech Specialty Contractors, Inc. in the amount of $101,408.00 dollars for a Lift Station Rehab Project.
7. Discuss and give direction regarding the Electric Supervisor position.
8. Discuss and take action regarding City Administrator Steve Biedermann’s letter of resignation, effective as of November 12, 2020.
9. Discuss and give direction to City Staff, regarding an Interim Attorney for the City of Seymour
Note: The Council reserves the right to vote or to act in open session upon any of the items listed in this agenda.
I the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this, Tuesday, 27, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. at least 72 hours preceding meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary -TRMC