November 23, 2021 – City Council Meeting Agenda
Nov 19, 2021
CITY OF SEYMOUR
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
A Rescheduled Regular City Council Meeting will be held on Tuesday, November 23, 2021, at 7:00p.m. at the Portwood Pavilion, 800 E. Morris Street, Seymour, Texas, 76380. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002(c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all of its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
1. Call to Order, Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Jon Hrncirik
2. A Council Member to lead the meeting in Prayer
3. A Council Member to read the City of Seymour Mission Statement & City of Seymour Values.
4. Announcements from Mayor Jon Hrncirik and the reading of Diabetes Proclamation
5. City Administrator Report
a.) Christmas Employee Party
b.) Christmas Tree Lighting
c.) Thank You Acknowledgement
6. Citizen(s) Comments
7. City Administrator Dr. Jeffrey Brasher to recognize Employee of the Month & Department of the Month.
8. Action Item(s)
a.) Discuss, consider, and take action regarding City of Seymour, Sick Leave
b.) Discuss, consider, and take action to modify current Sick Leave Incentive Policy.
c.) Discuss, consider, and take action regarding Bank Depository RFQ’s,
received for the City of Seymour.
d.) Discuss, consider, and take action regarding a second request extension from
Jake Willden, for a Specific Use Permit, property known as 1100 N. Foley.
e.) Discuss, consider, and take action regarding 910 E. Nevada Street, VFW Hall Building(s) and/or property.
f.) Discuss, consider, and take action regarding quotes received for IT Services,
for the City of Seymour and Seymour Police Department.
g.) Discuss, consider, and take action to accept or reject Water Improvement
h.) Discuss, consider, and approve Resolution No. 1518, to select engineering
service provider(s) to complete project implementation for the American Rescue
Plan Act (ARP ACT) funding administered by the U.S. Department of the
Treasury, other Federal or State Agency.
9. Consent Agenda: Consider approving as follows:
a.) Approve August 5, 2021 Meeting Minutes
b.) Financial Report
c.) Employee List & Salt Fork Golf Membership Total ( 107 )
d.) Supervisor Written Reports
e.) Discuss, consider, and take action regarding City of Seymour bills paid the
month of October 2021, excluding payments paid to James Brian Broome.
10. Discuss, and take action to approve James Brian Broome’s account payable bill paid the month of October 2021.
12. Discuss, consider, and take action to accept letter of resignation, from Council Member Brian Broome during the November 23, 2021, Regular City Council Meeting.
13. Adjournment of City Council Meeting
Note: The Council reserves the right to vote or to act in open session upon any of the items listed in this agenda.
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 North Washington Street, Seymour, TX, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this Thursday, November 18, 2021 by 4:30 p.m., at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary, TRMC