November 30, 2020 – Special Called City Council Meeting Agenda
Nov 23, 2020
CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
Special Called Meeting of City Council to be held on Monday, November 30, 2020, at 6:00 p.m., 301 N. Washington Street, City of Seymour Conference Room in Seymour, Texas. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
Call to Order/Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Jon Hrncirik.
1. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding bids received for the possible purchase of a new Rodding Machine for the Sewer Department.
2. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding the operations and possible re-opening of the Shooting Grounds.
3. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding a budget adjustment for the Communication Reliability Project Grant #3947001 for the Police Department.
Regular Meeting closes and Executive Session begins:
4. An Executive Session (closed to the public) and pursuant to the Texas Local Government Code, Section 551.074; Personnel Matters. Discuss hiring or contracting with a consultant for the City of Seymour Electric Department.
Executive Session closes and Regular meeting resumes:
5. Discuss and take action regarding deliberation on hiring or contracting with a consultant for the City of Seymour Electric Department.
I the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this, Monday, November 23, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Suzanne Shumate, Acting City Secretary