October 21, 2020 – Special Called City Council Meeting Agenda
Oct 19, 2020
CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
Special Called Meeting of City Council to be held on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, at 5:00 p.m., 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour Auditorium in Seymour, Texas. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
Call to Order/Roll Call/Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Jon Hrncirik.
Regular Meeting closes and Executive Session (s) will begin.
1. An Executive Session (closed to the public) and pursuant to the Texas Local Government Code, Section 551.071, Pending Litigation with City Attorney.
2. An Executive Session (closed to the public) and pursuant to the Texas Local Government Code, Section 551.074; Personnel regarding Salt Fork Recreational Complex Supervisor.
3. Am Executive Session (closed to the public) and pursuant to the Texas Local Government Code, Section 551.074; Personnel, City Administrator
Executive Sessions close and Regular meeting resumes
4. Discuss and take action regarding deliberation on Pending Litigation with City Attorney.
5. Discuss, and take action regarding SFRC Supervisor deliberations.
6. Discuss and take action regarding City Administrator deliberations.
I the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this, Friday, October 16, 2020 at 3:15 p.m. at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary – TRMC