October 22, 2015 – Special Called Meeting Agenda
Oct 20, 2015
CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
Special Called Meeting of City Council to be held on Thursday, October 22, 2015, at 7:00 p.m., at City Hall, Conference Room, 301 N. Washington Street. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all of its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL AND PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE BY MAYOR
- Discuss, consider and approve Resolution No. 1407, a resolution submitting a vehicle grant application with USDA, and naming City Administrator as the authorized official.
- Discuss, consider and take action regarding quotes received for the purchase of police vehicle(s).
- Discuss, consider and take action regarding budget adjustment to line item 02-404389- New Police cars, contingent on which grant is awarded to city.
- Discuss, consider and give direction to City Administrator, to move forward with membrane project.
- Discuss and take action regarding First Bank & Trust Bank Renewal Depository Agreement.
Special Called Meeting closes and Executive Session begins
- An Executive Session (closed to the public) and pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code under §551.074; Personnel regarding Economic Development.
Executive Session closes and Special Called Meeting resumes
- Discuss and take action regarding deliberations from executive session.
Note: The Council reserves the right to vote or to act in open session upon any of the items listed in this agenda.
I the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this, Monday, October 19, 2015, at 10:00 a.m. at least 72 hours proceeding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary -TRMC