October 8, 2018 – Special Called Meeting Agenda
Oct 3, 2018
CITY OF SEYMOUR
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
Special Called Meeting on Monday, October 8, 2018, at NOON, at 301 North Washington Street, City Hall Conference Room in Seymour, TX. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002(c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all of its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Pro tem Jon Hrncirik
- Discuss, consider and take action regarding payment for Lead Testing to GREENWORKS INSPECTIONS in the amount of $450.00. This testing needs to be completed before TDHCA (Home Program) can allocate $100,000 for the historical restoration of the house located at 200 West McLain St. in Seymour, TX.
- Discuss, consider and take action to approve Ordinance No. 2018-08, amending the text for said Ordinance No. 2007-02 and by adding a Tiny House section to said Ordinance No. 2018-08, as follows:
SECTION 3: Zoning Administration Part E, to remove all language indicating or pertaining to Building Permits and Certificates of Occupancy.
SECTION 5: Zoning Districts Generally Part C item 10, tiny house.
SECTION 11: “B-1”, Restricted Commercial District, Part F., to include allowances for sidewalk sales in a B-1 Commercial District.
SECTION 16: Schedule of Uses and Off-Street Parking Requirements:
- Add “Lodging” to “Boarding, Rooming House” category to make it all inclusive and to mark “Allowed” in a R-1 Residential Zone.
- To mark Water Wells “Allowed” in a R-1 Residential Zone.
- To mark Bed and Breakfast Accommodations “Allowed” in a R-1 Residential Zone &
B-1, Commercial Zone.
- To mark Insurance Sales Office “Allowed” in a R-1 Residential Zone.
I the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 North Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general publicat all times, and said notice posted this, Tuesday, October 2, 2018, at 3:30 p.m., at least 72 hours preceding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary-TRMC