September 24, 2015 – Special Called Meeting Agenda
Sep 23, 2015
CITY OF SEYMOUR CITY COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING
Special Called Meeting of City Council to be held on Thursday, September 24, 2015, at 6:30 p.m. at 800 E. Morris Street, Portwood Art & Civic Center, Seymour, Texas. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all of its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
Mayor Nan Gilbert-Mathis will call the meeting to order, Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Discuss and hear proposal regarding selenium issue, from Jacob & Martin, Inc.
- Discuss, and hear proposal regarding selenium issue, from Norm Bangle with Primoris/H2° Solutions.
REGULAR MEETING CLOSES AND EXECUTIVE SESSION BEGINS
- An Executive Session (closed to the public) and pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code under §551.071, Consultation with attorney: Regarding selenium proposals.
EXECUTIVE SESSION CLOSES AND REGULAR MEETING RESUMES
- Discuss, consider and take action regarding the two proposals presented to City of Seymour.
- Discuss, consider and possibly approve Resolution No. 1406, authorizing application for financial assistance from the Texas Water Development Board; designating certain consultants; and making certain findings in connection therewith.
I the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this, Monday, September 21, 2015, at 1:30 p.m., at least 72 hours proceeding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary, TRMC