September 29, 2016 – Special Called Meeting Agenda
Sep 27, 2016
CITY OF SEYMOUR
SPECIAL CALLED MEETING/PUBLIC HEARING
A Special Called Meeting/Public Hearing of Seymour City Council to be held on Thursday, September 29, 2016, at 6:00 p.m., at the Portwood Pavilion Art & Civic Center, 800 E. Morris Street, Seymour Texas 76380. All notices have been duly posted in accordance and conformance with the Government Code of the State of Texas, Section 551.002 (c). The City of Seymour attempts to make its meetings accessible to all of its citizens. If you have need of auxiliary aids, please notify the ADA Coordinator at 889-3148, at least 48 hours in advance. The following agenda will be considered:
Call to Order, Roll Call and Pledge of Allegiance by Mayor Nan Gilbert-Mathis
Regular meeting closes and Public Hearing begins
- A Public Hearing regarding City of Seymour’s proposed project for Water Treatment Plant Improvements, presented by Jacob & Martin, Inc.
Public Hearing closes and Regular Meeting resumes
- Discuss, consider and take action regarding approval of Resolution No. 1428, a
resolution of the City of Seymour, allowing adjustments for the Budget Fiscal Year 2015-
2016, as described in Attachment A.
- Discuss, consider and take action regarding approval of Resolution No. 1429, a
resolution of the City of Seymour, allowing adjustments for the Budget Fiscal Year 2016-
2017, as described in Attachment A.
Regular meeting closes and Executive Sessions will begin
Tabled agenda items from September 15, 2016, will be removed from table to discuss
and consider at this time.
- An Executive Session pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code under Section 551.072; Real Property: Deliberation regarding lease agreement between the City of Seymour and Seymour Youth Baseball and Softball Association.
Executive Session one closes and Executive Session two begins
- An Executive Session pursuant to Chapter 551 of the Texas Local Government Code under Section 551.072; Real Property: Deliberation regarding Salt Fork River Estates Complex Pool.
Executive Session closes and Regular Meeting Resumes
- Take action, if any, resulting from deliberation during Executive Session regarding Lease between City of Seymour and Seymour Youth Baseball /Softball Association.
- Take action, if any, resulting from deliberation during Executive Session regarding Salt Fork River Estates Complex Pool.
I, the undersigned authority, do hereby certify the above notice of the meeting of the City Council of the City of Seymour, Texas is a true and correct copy of the said notice that I posted on the official posting place(s) at Seymour City Hall, 301 N. Washington Street, Seymour, Texas, a place of convenience and readily accessible to the general public at all times, and said notice posted this Monday, 26, 2016, at 3:00 p.m., at least 72 hours proceeding the meeting time.
Conchita Torrez, City Secretary -TRMC